Saturday, December 13, 2008

Full Moon...Empty Feelings...Completeness

I walked by the streets of Makati...to take a ride going to the Cafe.

I noticed the Full Moon above me...so grand...so serene...so bright...so Full.

With this glimpse of its majesty over the earth...I felt so diminutive compared to its size.. I felt my heart shrink into microscopic size...

I always associate myself with the moon...perhaps since I was a little girl, moonwatching has been part of my daily routine...i estimated it's time of completeness (without referring to the Lunar Cycle seen in Chinese Calendars). I felt somewhat lonely and empty when it's not around... to shine it's total radiance on me and light the path where i should go.

I continued walking and thinking and listening to some mellow tunes over my cellphone radio...somewhat catching glances from people whose paths i crossed with during my walk... I just don't know if I reflect some sort of transparent aura that I find people not only take a glance at me...but, some even stare at me! What's in me worth staring? Are they deciphering my thoughts...Are they seeing something in me that I am not aware of? Just like the moon... I guess I reflect something in other people... A reflection of themselves, maybe. The moon reflects an image of the earth in its emptiness...

Once, aboard the bus going home at night, I fell asleep unknowingly...only to wake up with the man beside me... staring at me...not just glancing. Fear enveloped me...but, I thought, maybe, he is just fascinated by the sight of a sleeping and serene creature beside him...just like my moonwatching... I just shrugged off my shoulders.

Life is a cycle...emptiness...fullness...emptiness...fullness...

Right now...I feel so empty. I thought of the moon.

My moon...to COMPLETE ME.

My moon...to LIGHT UP MY PATH.

My moon...to BRIGHTEN UP THE DARKNESS THAT ENVELOPES ME.

My moon...to BE WITH ME IN THE CYCLE OF LIFE.

My moon...my guide in life... I AM AT A TOTAL LOST...when I don't see YOU...

I feel so empty...so incomplete...so lost in the dark.

I NEED YOU....TO COMPLETE ME.

Just like the Full Moon this evening...

... I need you in my life.

No comments: